[ Printing ]
Hyphen has a mobile printing service that allows you to send printing from anywhere over the internet from your computer, smart phone or tablet.
Printing from the library
- You can print (cost per page: A4 black 30 cents, colour $1.30. A3 black 60 cents, colour $2.20).
- You can photocopy (cost per page: A4 black 30 cents, colour $1.30. A3 black 60 cents, colour $2.20).
- You can scan from any of our public computers and save to a USB flash drive.
- You can print from your own computer/smartphone or tablet.
Go to MobilePrint, follow the prompts, then go to the printing self-service kiosk in the Wodonga Library.
Login and select your print job (you can view the file to ensure it is the correct file).
Click print and then pay via the coin tower. If you have any problems, the staff will be glad to help.
You can print an email or attachment. Forward your email to one of these addresses (based on what size and colour you want):
- A4 Black and White: email@example.com
- A4 Colour: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A3 Black and White: email@example.com
- A3 Colour: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be sent a release code for the email message and each attachment. Use these release codes to retrieve your documents. Forwarding emails is ideal for online email portals such as Yahoo!, Hotmail or Google Mail.
You can also print using the app:
- Download and open the PrinterOn app
- Search for the location ‘Hovell St, Wodonga’. Click on the icon CWL Wodonga Library and then tick the top right corner
- Select the file from your device
- Select print
- Add your email address and submit.
PLEASE NOTE: Printing is held in the queue for a maximum 24 hours, and is automatically deleted thereafter. Library staff can assist in releasing print jobs onsite if login fails at the Printing self-service kiosk. You may be asked for the file name, job reference number or your email during this process.