Hyphen is located at 126 Hovell St, Wodonga, in the city’s cultural precinct.
Parking is available off Havelock St at the rear of The Cube Wodonga.
Hyphen is open weekdays from 10am to 6pm and from 10am to 3pm on weekends.
Conditions of entry to our venue
- Please be respectful and courteous to everyone, including staff. Offensive behaviour is not welcome at Hyphen.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or carer while in the library.
- Proof of identification, for example a library card, must be provided in order to access resources and equipment.
- Hyphen is a smoke, drug, alcohol, pet, bicycle and scooter free facility.
- Bikes and scooters can be parked in the rack provided outside.
- Special assistance dogs are welcome at Hyphen.
- Please use all materials, equipment and furniture with respect.
- Please look after your belongings as the library is not responsible for lost or stolen personal property.
- CCTV is used throughout Hyphen.
- Enjoy your time at Hyphen.
- Visitors aged over 18 years must be - and show proof of being - fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a valid medical exemption, in line with the Chief Health Officer’s Directions.
- On arrival you will be asked to check in using the Service Victoria App. We strongly encourage you to please link your COVID-19 digital certificate to the Service Victoria app before your visit.
- Masks are encouraged indoors.
- We operate with a comprehensive COVIDSafe plan and the health and safety everyone remains our highest priority.
- Please do not attend our venue if you feel unwell.